Monday, June 1, 2009

My disclaimer

Happy June 1, 2009 to all!
Just want to state that while I do allow advertising on my blog (guys gotta make a buck) be mindful of my advice in my book and in this blog...if you intend to use any of the advertisers, please, please, please, check them out carefully before jumping into any agreement with anyone. And just because they advertise, in my blog doesn't in any way suggest I am referring anyone.

The waters of DRTV are filled with, at worst, very unscrupulous and at best, very sharp-minded business-people who will prey on your hopes and dreams while picking your pockets at the same time. The chapter on the litmus test for "real" producers pretty well covers it all.

I'm off working on two projects at once, we'll see who gets to the barn first. Beautiful day here in Rhode Island, along the waters of Pt. Judith.
Mark O

No comments:

Post a Comment